Sunday 26 February 2012

my endless busy life...

*sigh* my life is so busy suddenly becos of the campaign and fyp stuff..

quite disappointed cus some issues happen..

i seriously not really happy, i mean so damn not happy with it..

since they're not appreciate my efforts, wat for i still busy on it?

heart die seriously.. T____T

yesh, u're regret to be group together and me either..

everyone was told me that i've done my part well

and it's no point to care about wat they said and done

just be myself and continue my stuff and everything

but then they're totally ruined my mood of doing this

can i quit? can i change group?

but then i think it's a silly thought cus it's already half way..

few more months to go..

yes, i tell myself.. there's only few more months to go..

patient babeh, i know u can do it...

it's not worth to waste my body cell on such BitchessSss

我的努力天在看地在看

i swear i wont waste any time on thinking how to make u all happy anymore!

it's all none of my business now

god bless u all bitches! 

oh well~ i still got long life to live and Micky still waiting for mew~ XD

till then~

p/s: i've went to interview last Wed and Thurs. Hope i can get the intership position that i want.. still got another one on this coming Wed.. namooooo... pls pray for mew cus i seriously dun wanna stay in kampar and intern in UTAR.. /.\ 

p/s: A House of Night Novel is seriously awesome~ not regret to spent all my book voucher on these series.. oh yea.. love it so much~ ^_^ 

fly~


No comments:

Post a Comment