Wednesday 8 August 2012

Ta-Dah~~

finally i got this with me~

i actually searching for pink

but then already out of stock cause it's limited edition

and yeah.. end up i get this..

whiteky~

my room a little bit messy, so i used mickey to cover it.. LOL!
yea, i'd draw the face.. XDD

love the cover~

bought it at the same day~

blue dot blue dot blue dot~

i switch the flower ear-cap from ace to note

where's my ace?

my bro borrow away from mew

wonder wat's he gonna do with my ace?

probably buy another sim card for it?

hmmm... guess so...


recently i'm searching for new job

yea, my internship gonna end soon

sent out resume these days

and i got 2 calls till now

interview on this Saturday

hope everything will going smoothly

and let mew get the job please~

namooooooooo!

LOL!

till then~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment