Saturday 21 November 2009

FINALLY~!

good luck to tracy~^^


after half year 'school life'...
finally...my long vacation~!!!
woohoo~~excited~!!!
so i've renew and updated my blog recently...
teehee~~


 


first of all...good luck to Tracy...
she's in SPM now...hope she will get flying colors result~!
hehe...but i still saw her on9 everyday...
hahax...anywayz...she still can get flying colors result although she's on9 everyday during exam period~
i know she can do it~hohox~~


 


secondly...thx to kelu...
she seems like everyday visit my blog je...>,<
although i didn't renew anything she still dropped sumthing in my chat box...
touching~~>,<
thx to makes my blog seems alive...^^


 


thirdly...wiki and mandy...
i owe them birthday present~!!!
the presents still sleep inside my car boot...
dunno when i can give it to them since last time they were mad on me...
aiks...i really busy tat time duh...


 


and ya...my resit paper...
arrr~~tension tension tension~~
hope i can pass this time...
although it's still got one and a half month...
but i still feel damn pressure...>,< gosh...


 


finally...elaine and cloudie...
i miss u two wei...
elaine never contact me since she get a bf...>,<
cloudie was like dissapear d...
call no pick, sms no reply...
haiyoo...where you've been larr???


 


anyway...still dunno my KDC result yet...
if i pass...than no more holiday for me afterwards...
i have to go training for every holiday...sobx...
LONG WAY PEOPLE~~LONG WAY PEOPLE~~~TADA~~T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment