Tuesday 24 November 2009

waiting christmas yoz~

but still no plan for it...T^T


ok...bad news...
for the KDC...im not the choosen one...
so...continue my GSTT life...
aiks...long way ppl...


 


christmas is around the corner~
i cant wait for that day~love christmas yoz~!!!
changed my blog theme to christmas d...
everyone was talking about buying christmas present for another one...
and ya...i already bought it...hohox..


 


mr. Vincent's new house almost done~!!
they shift their stuff in by tml...
i love the house decoration...
it is very nice and colorful...
and ya...mr. long's room was in purple color...
eeee...damn sissy...XD
cant let him see this...if not i'll get kill!!>,<


 


mum coming back this saturday...
which is mr.Vincent's house open day as well...
so...i cant attend to the open house becoz my mum sure wont allow...
aiks...dunno she will allow or not if jess go with me too?
but most probaly no...becoz it is so far away(for her)...
and i guess she wan me to accompany her for the 1st day she come back...
oh well...no choise...sorry mr.Vincent~
and ya...mr.long wants me to meet his grandma on tat day...
luckly i got excuse no going...>,<
im not ready to meet his whole family yet duh...
we just get started half year nia lar~~>,<


 


boring recently...
no planning for my vacation also...
aiks...mayb on9 everyday?
mr.long said he found RO2~~
well...i guess tat's my vacation plan...
RO everyday...hohohohox~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment