Monday 2 August 2010

August already..

It's my MONTH!!


miahaha... finally August...
teeheee... it's my month again for the 22 times~ ^_^
seriously... not excited as last 21 times passed... lol


kind of siaw again...
my siawness never stop!!!
im in a relationship with JaeBum Park aka Jay Park...
lol... yes rite... im siaw rite? LOL
just leave me...
or else the time in UTAR really totally hard to pass... XD
sumtimes really think of jump into lake... LOL...
and seriously... im really totally in love with him... XD 


shoot advertisement yesterday...
happy and enjoy...
although it's really tired and frustrated... XD
nice experience anyway...
fulfilled my director dreams.. miahahaha~
ya rite... my roommate love me becoz of this... ^_^
secret with my roommate... miahahaha... 


argh... i miss my home already...
homesick again...
but i can only back on 21th August due to some reasons...
hrhrhrhr...
final coming soon!!!
kill me please, KILL ME PLEASE!!!!


ignore me totally
becoz im already nuts and totally crazy recently...


so... chaoz! 


No comments:

Post a Comment