Monday 16 August 2010

raining everyday

i LOVE it totally... ^_^


seriously...
i still can't believe that i'm actually had entered university LIFE...
it's kind of... what you call... imagination stuff...
ya...  university this word is kind of stress for me...
and i'd tried to avoid...
study diploma and i'd actually planned study advanced diploma
don't ask me why...
it's just because... hahax...


BlogTV-ed with Tracy yesterday...
it was fun, seriously... and i'd really enjoyed...
thanks for everything... hahax...
although it's just few audiences...
but, i really appreciate all of them...
including Ling... LOL~
(ah cheh, cakap till mcm dah jadi superstar jek~) 
anyways... i'm still green hand~ ^_^ 


going back home this week...
plan to dye my hair with Ling...
miahahaha~ please don't ffk me... LOL~
because i really wannna dye my hair for a zillion years ago... LOL
oh yeah~ mum's coming back too~
miss her A LOTS!!!!!! 


and ya.. my birthday next week... 
hehex... obviously trying to remind all of my frendsSsSssS...
miahahaha... just joking...
it's not big deal anyway...
it's just a normal day.. ^_^
but i do wish Jay Park wish me Happy Birthday
just a greeting, lol... am i greedy?
Yes, i am... XD


flyz~! ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment