Monday 11 July 2011

Moral Campaign

STOP discrimination..

that's the theme of the campaign..

everythings is going smoothly..

awww.. i've seriously enjoy the day~

my Malay had totally gave back to my secondary school teacher..

sobx.. 

love all my mates,

you guys are ROCK!!!

nice to meet you all...

and hope to group with you again~ ^_^

(but not in Moral subject larr.. i mean, we're gonna pass this paper.. x to repeat larr.. >_<)

tired like hell yet fun like heaven.. 

hiak hiak..






these photos are taken by kai wee.. thank you~ ^_^






we've went to photo shooting after the campaign finished..

the place was near by block H..

nice view..

since i've brought my camera..

so we've took lot's of photo there.. ^_^















oh shit*, i havent study my mid-term test tommorow...

namoooooooooo...

puh-lease dun out the questions that i've no idea.. >_<

ah mei, u're x beside me,

how am i gonna sit for the mid-term test?!

that's the moment that i'll miss you the most! >_<

long way people, long way people... T________T

No comments:

Post a Comment