Monday 28 November 2011

Twilight Day~

oh yesh! finally i got to watched Twilight Saga: Breaking Down Part I..

we've spent whole day in Ipoh just because of this movie..

it's my mistake but it's a wonderful mistake that i've ever made... XD

yeah, i know im sort of idiot... 


such a bad day but still..

i seriously enjoyed it..

thanks for mei for the tour guide.. LOL!

hmm... reminds me some of the memories...

wonder will you still remember those memories? LOL!

anyway... OMG! Jacob is HANDSOME! GORGEOUS! AWESOME! 

still the lovely Jacob that i loved! 

aww!! Team Jacob forever!!! XDD

and walaoeh.. the story stopped at the 'gan jeong' moment!

i knew it!!!

but why at that kind of moment??!!!!!

WTF?! >_<

seriously NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

and im officially broke..

okay.. i need to eat grass for the coming weeks..

i think i can handle this?

wish me luck..


oh yeah, Christmas is coming around.. <3

it's also means that my final is coming soon..

oh shit..

im gonna die seriously!

god please bless me to get through this..

i dun wanna fail!!!!!!!!!

better study hard from now on.. /.\

namooooooooooo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment