Thursday 15 December 2011

December, ALOHA~

what actually happen on my chatbox? /.\

annoymous everywhere it's looks like bug anywhere... /.\

oh well.. it's been a long time..

i'd left this blog about a month?!

omg.. can't believe i really did it..

i'd seriously busy on my assignmentssSssSs 

and examssSssSsSsss..

it's so upset because i got quite low marks in my assignments..

vewy sad cause i did put a lot of effort on it

but then the marks is still vewy low..

aiksss.... and ya, im in final now..

it's hard to score seriously and my coursework marks are seriously low..

can't even aim for A this sem..

hopeless................................!

argh~ moneylesss!!! again..


arghh!!!!!!!!!!

finals and money are killing me softly...

lifelesss..... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment