Thursday 15 November 2012

Deepavali Happy~

IT"S Deepavali~ yeah~ 

erhmm.. actually I'm not celebrating but they made me celebrating with em' with their firework non-stop for 5 days..

i guess they'll continue until next week.. /.\

and i hope they'll stop on Sunday cus we need to WORK on Monday

please dun make my Monday even blue~ thank kew~ ^_^

oh ya~ updates~ keke.. 

went to Korean Village again with Ash~

oh yeah! actually we've decided to cancel the plan yesterday night due to my car still haven't done yet

it's seriously take forever to repair.. T__________T

but.. Ash called me in afternoon and suggest to drive me there

woot! why not~ i missed the food seriously weyy!!

and so.. yeah~ we went again and this time Ash said she's going with her NOTE!!!!!

over excited too i guess? XDD

just a short trip

we went for food and some snack

yes, just for food and snack

so we've went at 2pm and back at 5pm

actually I dun want to lunch but then it's such a waste if you're going to Korean Village without taking any Korean food..

and so.. I've eat again after lunch at 12.30pm.. 

my stomach BURST!

lunch in dae-jeong-geum.. 
le food is so nice~ aww! 

MEAT! we love MEAT!
Korean BBQ is our all-time-favorite~
big heart! ^_^

KimChi ChiGae as well~!
we just loving it!
and it never disappointing us~ AWW!!

nuniwa~ nuniwa~ seolaeim nuniwa~~
owh! it's le ice-cream that TVXQ CF for
miss them so so damn much seriously! T____T

after tat we've take away for kimbap as our dinner 

satisfied with Korean food today~ aww!

I'm going to fat die~

hence, I've done the exercise that Ash intro to mew 

it's hell effective

I've sweat for the first few minutes

and after that my whole body sweat like raining!

aww~ love this exercise.. gonna try this everyday

erm... maybe? XD

alright till then

end the post with ma selca~


Chaoz~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment