Wednesday 7 November 2012

November

Woah, it's November already..

Times flies...............................

My blog became so cacat suddenly

my header and my background are GONE

even my picture in my previous post GONE as well

I miss my previous background seriously

I couldn't find back because I've format my computer last few month and it's GONE!

T_______________________T

oh well.. the new one isn't that bad.. right? >_<

started working been a month

not bad I can say

jam everyday to work

and my car sent to workshop till now haven't back to mew.. 

my poor little car.. 

T_________________________T

come back to mama soon!

miss you badly! /.\

I've been waiting for today

First broadcast for Micky's new drama <Missing You>

oh yea can't wait for it!

I will write review of the drama.. maybe?

oh ya, did I mention that I've signed up for Korean language class last month in my previous post?

now I could read Korean words! like seriously~! OMO~ >_<

hope i could speak in Korean sooner or later~

TEEHEE!

so

till then~

^____________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment