Friday 15 May 2009

reached sarawak...

already friday...
d one week din come for update...XD
becoz of my dad's slow internet line
it's hard to update sumthing on the net actually...>.<
the line makes me frustrated!!
anyway, still think to update sumthing on my blog...hohox~


reached bintulu, sarawak on sunday...
came here for celebrated mother's day with mum...
meet heidi...we've d one year din meet d~hahax~
in front of TV, computer whole day~
hahax, being otaku here~~hohox~


still the same here, not much change...
will be back to kl on next tuesday
mandy scolded me becoz i flight here when she came back to msia
aiks...sorry noh...i tot u next week oni bek duh...>.<
she going genting today...kind of syok noh~
so...dun blame me d nah~!! >.<
and thx for ur souvenir
although i havent get all of it yet~XD


p/s: micky look so cute on Seolreim CF ~! kya~!!! love him~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment