Friday 29 October 2010

healthy lifestyle

i'm dying...

blood checked...
result showed that my triglycerides is vewy high...
so i have to stay away from fried and grilled food...
which means, i have to say bye bye to McD... SOBX!
and becos of my hepatitis Bs antigen is vewy low,
i have to go for a needle next week...
argh! i hate needle seriously..
i prefer medicine instead of needle...!!!
KILL ME PLEASE!
besides, my haemoglobin is vewy low too...
means that, i'm not enuf blood,
so my white cells was in upper range...
slowly, bone cancer will break into my house...
this really scared me... >M<
so... my mum force me to drink those herbal medicine...
and i have to cook it for myself while studies time...
i have to tablets everyday as well!!
omg, this really killing me!! eww!!

overall are still ok besides i'd state above...
for my healthy purpose,
i have to sleep earlier and drinks lot's of water everyday...
aikss... i'm so old, i've to admit that...
so... that's the story...
say bye bye to youngster's lifestyle...
and hello, healthy's lifestyle...
T_________________T

that's the herbal medicine i need to drink... ewwww~ isn't it?!




that's the mask of tonite~ teehee~


No comments:

Post a Comment