Saturday 16 October 2010

Still K-Pop!

after all~ ^_^


as everyone know, I'm sort of K-pop kisiawer.. 
LOL, and now both of my fav. boys groups beast and 2pm are showing up their new album on the market...
vewy de woots~ yo seob arr~~ nichkhun arr~~ (ignore this please)
i love JYJ new songs either!
they're having a showcase tml in malaysia,
unfortunately i can't go for it..
because the ticket price is soooo expensive... T__T
so, i have no choice... T___T
Ling and Doggi, please take lot's of Micky's picha for me
i'll be vewy appreciate that~~ SOBX!


will be going I-City later.. wakaka~
yar, going for taking picha... LOL!
kind of addicted on my new camera!
miahahaha~ anyway, i need to have lot's of pratice
thanks dad for sponsor me, i love you~ muahaha!
photography life, here i come~ ^_^


and now, im introducing... B2ST/BEAST - 숨 Breath, omg, Seob's i dunno part, totally awesome, my fav. part after all~






 


 


and dun forget, 2PM - I'll be back, still 2pm after all... miahaha! nichkhun nah~









 


and lastly, JYJ - Empty! i can't stop listening it, totally addicted! kya~~
showcase version









and album version









 


and that's all for today~ teehee~
flyZ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment