Tuesday 28 December 2010

FINALLY!!

officially graduated 


after all the struggles and pain.. 
before end of 2010...
i took back my Diploma Cert from the college..
aiguuuu... it's took me a long way..
jamming and raining on the way go and back...


all seems just yesterday..
the day when i enter the college,
the day that i study with all my coursemate..
the day that we struggling together during the exam period..
and now, we're all done...


this the cert looks like..
content with 3 languages, Malay, English and Chinese..
even my mum also can understand and read it
woot, i don't even know there's Chinese include in my senior cert?
are they? no idea.. but, it's really kind of woot~ XD
DSC00010.JPG  


that's the cert which worth almost RM20k.. =3=


flyzzzzzzZZzzzzz~


1 comment:

  1. remind me of my cert~ i still haven collect it yet! haha
    版主回覆:(12/17/2010 05:44:08 PM)
    faster go collect.. they said the college only help u keep for 3-4 years..

    ReplyDelete