Saturday 18 December 2010

WooHoo~

Holiday Mood ON!!


finally, im done with the Y1S2's final exam~
kind of excited~ yeah~
means that my 1 month vacation is officially started!!
oh YESSSSSSSSSSS~!


any plan for my vacation?
hmmm... not sure yet...
due to some reasons~
but if everything going smoothly,
i'll going to Singapore soon...
and segamat -> melacca -> KL -> Kampar (holy s***, means tat school gonna reopen! >_<)
hope everything will be find in the end~ 
and i really want to go Singapore during the Christmas event celebration~
wish me luck, wish me luck~


back to home sweet home finally~house's renovation havent done yet,
but mum said it'll be done after Christmas...
my big room my big room~
wakaka~ after the renovation done,
we had to shop for the new sofa and my new bed~
woohoo~ bigger room and new bed~ 
teehaa~ everything going better recently~
so i hope my lucks wont finish at the same time...
i need luck for my final exam's result oso..
sigh~ hope it wont be worst since i really studied and done all the questions


so here's the post~
sorry for the rude post for the last one..
i really pissed on it..
so, forgive my rude post and i hope everything will be ok in the end~
happily ever after~ LOL~


FlyZzzZzzzZzzZZzzz~


No comments:

Post a Comment