Sunday 29 May 2011

before the end of my holidays..

went to kampar on the next day that i reached my home sweet home..

after check-in everything into my brand new hostel's room,

book and theen followed me back to my home..

went to Umami steamboat for dinner while we reached,

and i brought them to sunway lagoon the next day..

book totally sick like hell weyy.. but then she still play like crazy..

freaking tough.. LOL!

after that, yulaine had join us trip to Malacca..

oh yeah.. i love the food!! 

satay celup, portugise fish, layers cakes, satay babi....

we ate satay almost everyday..

cheongmal daebak!!!

thank you hanbin for the accommodation..

although that accident totally ruined my mood..

but then i still vewy enjoy the trip..

anyways, the food had made my day~!

bak kut teh after back from Malacca..

tired yet fun.. ^_^

we ended the journey with satay kajang on the way back to kampar..

i never thought there is a satay kajang shop on the R&R jejantas.. *LMAO*

the end of the journey and my holidays.. T___T

i'll definitely miss the food.. >_<

















No comments:

Post a Comment