Monday 27 August 2007

wat a wonderful world~XD

firstly...i have to wish myself...happy belated birthday~!!
wakakakakakaa...
well...just a normal as be4...
ntg special...
but some of my friends(din keep in touch...erm...sometimes...)
send me msg(friendster and SMS) and wish me happy birthday...
this make me feel so warm...
so touching wei~!!!!!!!
well...

birthday presant?
well...my friends give me TVXQ album box...
wow...love it so much~!!
TVXQ totally awesome~!!
wakakakaka~!!!

having 3 birthday's cakes this year...
i'm so full mean~!!!!
but happy oso...
at lease still have ppl remember my birtday...
since after the campaign d...
everyone oso feel free...
tat's y they 'teringat' my birthday...
hrhrhr...
nways...thx to everyone who r still remember my birthday...
no matter is 'teringat' or watever...
thx for ur concern...
thank you so much for everything~!
love ya all~!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment