Monday 4 April 2011

White day..

oh well.. actually i'm quiet shy to post this..


but end up i decide post at here..


as a sweet memory.. on my white day..


on 14, March 2011, Micky had sent a video for me..


oh well.. i was freaking excited after received his video..


and i seriously freaking happy for the whole day..


really unexpected and this is the best white day i've ever have!



[Trans] Today...is White Day....so I want to say st to you...there're st i want to say...

Nothing much but... is my feeling... I like/love you... for a long time...

Yeah, maybe I look a bit shy... coz I'm confessing (my love) to you in White Day, just like other guys.

You and me... It's necessary to know more abt each other, but in this time/ process... I want us to know more abt each other as lovers.

From now on, I'm in your hand... belong to you... let's start a good relationship, my darling.


[reply form me] dear, i know you love me for a long time.. because either do i..


maybe im not a good girlfriend but i'll be the good partner that you've ever had..


i know we're perfect for each other..


so... you're my man form now on~


nadoo saranghae~ >////<


teehee~ ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment