Saturday 1 January 2011

happy new year!

2011

time flies~
goodbye 2010 and hello 2011..
im OLD!!!
aiguuuuuuuu...
kind of sad~

yesterday night i was so siaw about the KBS drama awards and MBC Gayo Daejun..
really omg omg omg and i keep on walao walao walao..
and i spammed my fb and twitter with my siawness..
please forgive my nuts and crazy stuff yesterday
it's been a long time i din do such thingys~ LOL
and yeah..
i've fall in love with Micky again and again and again and again..
it's great to see him in success with his drama..
keep it up and always keep the faith! <3 ya always~ ^_^

din manage to celebrate this year..
learn from the experience on Christmas..
better stay at home and get away from the packed mall and crowded people..
i was slept for a long time from yesterday until now.. LOL~
hope everything will be going well on 2011
especially on my studies..
seriously.. i need luck so badly.. >_<

that's the way i pass my new year~

DSC00015.JPG

Cornetto ROCKS my life~ XD

happy new year everyone! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment