Friday 14 January 2011

Digi Live Kpop Party 2011

ROCKS!!!

actually i only get the ticket at last minute..
platinum zone, RM175..
LOL~ why? thanks to JH's luck~
reached there around 6pm..
ling and doggi reached almost the same time..
woot~ doggi came from penang just for the 1 hour concert..
and she back to penang at 12am.. LOL!
thumbs up for the doggi's passion! XD 

i taught i could take my seobbie's picha all by myself..
but end up the guard din let me bring in my camera..
how sad it is.. aiguuuuuuuuuu...
seriously.. i hate the guard!
so.. who ever ask me to take picha for them..
i'm vewy sorry.. blame and curse that guard bah~ XD

seobbie still the cutest ever!
i keep on screamed to grab his attention but end up he din look at me..
aiguuu.. sad case..
finally i duet with his "i don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~"
ashley, dun envy me k~ XD
and i end up fall in love with doo joon~
tracy gonna kill me!!!
omg, he is way handsome than i taught!
kya~~ summore take out his jacket and showed his muscle..
really omg omg omg omg omg and omg...

although it's only 1 hour..
but i did enjoy the party..
hope more and more korean's artist will come to malaysia soon~
especially 2pm.. lol~
I'll be back~~~

DSC00032.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment