Tuesday 28 April 2009

busy week~

i was kind of busy last week,
because it was no off day for me even weekend...>.<
yep, even sunday oso have to work...
i went to JB on last sunday, for wax hand event, called "super sunday 2 carnival"
it was sumthing like a showroom of the "nusa idaman"...
i thought got any idol or star coming but neither...
just lots of Singaporean came for the show...
kind of disappointed actually...XD
and ya...the most disappointed point is...NO LENG ZAI~!!! *sobs*
3am go from KL and 5pm sumthing back from JB
i knew it was crazy but it is really happened that day
aiks...kind of rush, kind of tired...
anyway, the event was very successful
lots of fun either, quite enjoy the show instead...^^
fortunately i've no class on monday, which means yesterday
so i can take fully rest....phew~~


today i've went to school, another replacement for another teacher...
it's not really hard day for me anyway...
kind of relax for teaching them because they quite nice to me...XD
before the class started, there's have a talk about the novel...
er...im not really remember the names, but the author had come to school and having a talk
ya right, promoting their new release novel...
kind of interesting actually, and they having autograph session as well...
now that's the worth signature you all should take
not mine...at least they are known person, not me unknown person...XD
today have brought  them some present for their maths quiz~
yes, if their answer was fully correct, they will get the present...
woohooo~~i knew they're addicted on Digimon nowadays...
actually i wanted to buy Ben 10, i know they love it so bad~~
but, the shop that i went have totally no idea about this cartoon...=.=
ya right, more out-dated than me...haiz, kind of pity~~XD
so end up i've brought digimon stationary set...kaka~


good news for me~!
Qatar (one of the 5 stars airline in the world and it's at Doha...)
finally have their open day on this saturday~!
oh yes~! i sure will be going for that...
actually it's kind of interview...
so, wish me luck~~
have my way for being a stewardess~!
ohohohoho~~~~XD
wish me luck, wish me luck~!!!!
i need luck, more luck for me please~~~


it is curious why am i using english for this?
because im lazy to change my language to chinese...XD
again, please forgive my sucks english...
and i think it is the time to brush up my english
since the interview is around the corner...XD
have to answer all the question totally in englsih~!
omg...im not the english freak~!!
now, i wish i have tracy's english standard
so i can pass the interview easily...*sobs*
but, what still i can do except doing last minute revisions?
yea right, i admit that, im the last minute works person...XD
*sighs*


 


No comments:

Post a Comment