Friday 29 June 2012

father's day and birthday~

17th June 2012, 

celebrating dad's birthday conjunction with father's day.. (LOL)

@Shogun Sunway Pyramid

dad is free because of the birthday promotion (YAY!)

mum is half price because of the senior citizen promotion (YAY!!)

all of us are in 35% discount because of the father's day promotion (YAY!!!)

and so.. the buffet is seriously worth!

oh yeah~!!

sushi and a lot of sashimi!
oh i love salmon and tuna~
yum yum yum!!

mixed food of mine..
LOL!
I love ham and hotdog
but seriously not worth by eating too much of these
because ham and hotdog are quite cheap in price..
kekekeke

these are only part of my food!!
kekekekeke
unlimited 'refill' for food
kekekekekeke

and so.. again, I'm busy with eating

so that's the picture I've took on the day

I did bring my digital over

but then it's run out of battery

oh s***!

I should check it before I bring it out.. 

T__________________T

lastly.. on 20th June 2012 
the day itself
it's my dad's birthday
awww~
happy birthday dad~
love you!! muaks!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment