Sunday 3 June 2012

It's Micky's Month~!



YEAH, it's JUNE, and it's my husband, Micky's month~



kekekekekekeke~ please allow me to stay in my dreamland,

yesh, i DO NOT want to wake up

so please DO NOT force me to wake up

and please DO NOT wake me up

Thank you vewy much~ ^_^



although his birthday is on 4th June, which mean tomorrow..

and dun think i have the time to blog about this tomorrow

oh well.. if i will blog during my work time?

LOL! my boss will kill me definitely.. XDDD

it's already been 8 years that i'd fell in love with Micky..

every friends of mine knew that

Im seriously into him~!! 



i know he's probably won't read this post

and i know he's probably dunno who am i neither..

but still..

i wanna wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance

hope that he's healthy always

don't hurt himself anymore..

smile and happy always..

lastly, TVXQ always in 5!

always keep the faith~!

hope to meet you and be friend with you someday~ >_<

LOVE YOU!! <3 


p/s:
Micky ParkYooChun, you'll always be my one and only <3~ 

XDDDDDD

flys~~

No comments:

Post a Comment