Monday 23 March 2009

1st time experience for being a teacher...

cant type chinese today, becoz my laptop have been kidnaped by my bro...=.=
he now additced on <guai tam>, the reality HK horror shows...
i have no idea when he gonna finish the show.../.\
my poorly laptop away from his mummy(me)'s room, sure miss me lotz~XD
ignore me...
seriously, my eng sucks...
i just want to drop down my 1st day experience for a teacher...

it was fun actually, if the kids are stop noisy around and screaming around.../.\
maybe im looks like friendly to them, so that they definitely not afraid of me...=.=
even though im act like im very angry, although i was really angry that time,
but they still keep on repeat the same things and ignore me..=.=
ya right, im being ignorant all the time....hahax...

besides, i was surrounded by a bunch of kids...XD
keep on asking me questions and i have definitely swt on their questions...
example: do i have a bf?, how old am i?, why am i here just for 3 days?...etc...
emm...well...actually...im just smiling 'innocently' and i din answer their answer also...hahax...im bad...
ohya, i was so happy when they said im pretty~teehee~~pls ignore me again...
and i was shocked when a cute little boy tell me that he already 29 years old.../.\
becos i was just thinking about the 'benjamin bouton'...
after that, he added 'deduct 20 years pls...' =.=
definitely no idea what's the kids thinking nowadays...
damn speechless on him, but, actually, he's rocks~XD, he looks like haje anyway~~
arrhahahahax~why he is just 9?!! damn unfair~~okay, pls ignore me again...

anyway, the kids are cute tough...
and they are fun either~
having lots of fun time with them,
and ya, im happy to being a teacher~hahax...

tml have to tell them a story, still havent decide what story im going to tell yet...
hmm...maybe 'three little pig'? hahax, my bro suggest 'turtle and rabbit' =.=
tracy said 'cinderella' but not left the shoe on the ball, but phone...=.=
watching too much 'cinderella story' d, although i love it insteed~hahax
think of telling 'harry potter' but i think that's too hard to them...
perhaps 'thumbelina'? 'nutcrakers' not bad insteed...
duh, depands on my mood than...hehex...

fly~

p/s: pls forgive my poor eng.../.\

No comments:

Post a Comment